Why have a Mobile App?
Companies decide to develop Mobile Apps for different reasons.
- Brand Awareness: Brand your company and strengthen your position in the market.
- Client Accessibility: Make it easier for clients to do business with you, get service, and stay informed.
- Staff Productivity & Accessibility: Workers and Sales Force in the field need the ability to tap into customer data and programs that have historically only been available at their desks.
- It's estimated 1 in 2 people carry a smartphone.
- Now imagine how many people could be carrying around your Name & Logo in their pocket or purse.
- Success depends on being innovative and staying ahead of the market.
People are attached to their phones, it only makes sense to use it for business. If you have seen the Windows Phone 7 commercials, you know exactly what we are talking about.
- Relying solely on your website to reach and retain customers, could mean you are losing valuable business.
- It's about convenience. Clients expect you to be accessible now more than ever.
- Competitive Advantage: If you are not accessible, is your competition? Are you losing customers to your competitors due to their accessibility?
Staff Productivity & Accessibility
Real time data...from virtually anywhere.
- Workers can access company data, product information, sales presentations, and much more to allow for continuous flow of business.
- Reduce duplicated effort and the risk of inaccurate data entry.
- Data Dashboards: Data visualization to keep an eye on your valuable information.
- and more!